Intellectual Property and Copyright Policy
We request our visitors and customers to read our Intellectual Property and Copyright Policy thoroughly.
College Essay Doctors Intellectual Property and Copyright Policy
It is the COLLEGE ESSAY DOCTORS’ policy in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers of the copyright and intellectual property rights of others. The COLLEGE ESSAY DOCTORS reserves the right to terminate these rights and your only recourse is to terminate your use of the COLLEGE ESSAY DOCTORS Sites.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property or Copyright Infringement; Counter Notifications; Notice of Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you may request removal pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (“DMCA”) by providing the COLLEGE ESSAY DOCTORS the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the potentially infringing material is located on the COLLEGE ESSAY DOCTORS Sites;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; AND
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Please be aware that if you do not comply with all requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA notice may not be effective. If you knowingly and materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees.
If you believe that materials you posted on the COLLEGE ESSAY DOCTORS Sites were removed by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification by providing the COLLEGE ESSAY DOCTORS the following information:
an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the removed material;
a description of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled;
your address, telephone number, and email address;
a statement under penalty of perjury by you that the material identified was removed by mistake or misidentification; AND
a statement by you that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the district in which your address is located and that you will accept service from the person who provided the COLLEGE ESSAY DOCTORS with the complaint at issue.
The DMCA allows restoration of removed content if the party filing the original DMCA notice does not file a court action against you within 10 business days of receiving the counternotice. Please be aware that if you knowingly and materially misrepresent that material or activity was removed by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees.
Contact the COLLEGE ESSAY DOCTORS regarding reprints and permissions.
Revised January 2022
We represent a small group of carefully screened and highly educated writers committed to the delivery of high quality assignments and projects to students and professionals across academic and business disciplines.
Get Started Today
Get your original paper written from scratch starting at just $10.25 per page with an originality report and free edits included!